Membership for North America
How to join
Membership in the Society in the USA, Canada and Central America
Payment for membership can be made to the Society in North America (USA, Canada & Mexico) via PayPal or by sending a check. New members can take advantage of our special offer to receive 3 free Journals.
The Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, therefore your membership is tax-deductible.
Membership in the Society in the UK or Rest of World
To join if you live in the UK or Rest of World, go to the UK membership page.
Benefits of joining the Society
- Receive 2 Journals of the Ibn Arabi Society each year
- Receive discounts at Society symposia and events
- Receive news of special offers and on events worldwide
- $100 - Fellow. Fellowships are a valued way of making an extra contribution to the Society
- $70 - Member. Basic Membership in the Society
- $45 - Student Member. Students are valued at the Society. Please be prepared to demonstrate student status
- Pay your dues with Paypal for a 1 year membership. You do not need a Paypal account, just a credit card
- Pay by check if you prefer not to use PayPal. Make your check payable to Ibn Arabi Society and mail to 38 Miller Ave #486, Mill Valley, CA 94941, USA
Renew Membership - for current members only
Memberships are due by March 21st of the year. The Membership Coordinator will send renewal notices prior to the renewal date, and renewals can be made by selecting your membership level below, and clicking on the 'Pay Now' button.
Join as a First-time Member - for new members only
Join as a first-time Fellow or Member and you will get 3 past Journals as a gift. A shipping charge of $15 will be added to the regular cost of membership.
Your Membership will be good for one year, at which time the Society will remind you to renew by March 21 to be eligible for your 2 annual Journals.
Note: Current Members and Fellows are not eligible. You must be joining for the first-time
Making a Donation
As a non-profit organization, the Society welcomes donations of any size. Donations help underwrite the many activities of the Society, and are tax-deductible. Visit our donations page for more information.
Subscribe to the US Newsletter
Stay up to date with news and events in the USA by subscribing to our email newsletter.